Seeking an Experience-Hungry Marketer who LOVES to Help Others
Do you thrive on helping your team and others succeed? Get a small high from a mix of chaos, deadlines, and getting it all finished with your unique level of perfectionism? Ready to start learning through actual real-world experience? Is your commitment to delivering excellence so strong that you have an aversion to delegating? If you are nodding your head up and down, then stop what you are doing and apply for this role!
Woven is actively seeking an entry-level Marketing Coordinator who wakes up each day on a mission to help their team and brand succeed. We need someone who is ready to put down the books and roll up their sleeves to put what they’ve learned into practice. They must be eager to learn and thrive with a variety of job responsibilities that border on chaos. We believe great companies are built by talented people working together to achieve a common goal. Our team members have the support and challenges to grow in all aspects of their career. If you are someone who prefers to work with deeply passionate A-players and excels in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where accurate results matter – this may just be the opportunity of your dreams.
Responsibilities And Role Overview
- Organize marketing assets for ease of access and reuse
- Ensure brand standards are consistent across all assets and touchpoints
- Edit/proofread copy as directed
- Manage and monitor content updates on the website and social media platforms
- Support Sales team with asset creation as directed
- Support the execution of Google Adwords, PPC, and SEO campaigns
- Manage, and keep current, distribution lists for campaigns
- Set up and execute marketing campaigns in a variety of tools
- Full-time, salaried with group medical, paid vacation and 401k
- Located in Broad Ripple, a cool little neighborhood in Indy, but open to remote work
- Experience in the role is not required if you are willing to learn and open to coaching
- Proficiency in being a good human and a professional is required