Woven is always improving...
Check Out What's New
We are excited to announce that the latest improvements to Woven will be ready on Wednesday, September 25 2019.
Schedule a Review to See Everything New!
50, 100, 200 or More Locations? No Problem!
Woven received numerous enhancements designed to help large franchise operations better organize, group and filter data on locations in several new ways:
- Assign and group Locations by Market, Region and District
- Track locations’ opening dates and months in operation (MIO)
- Search and filter throughout Woven using numerous Location grouping options
- Drill into data visualizations by Location hierarchy
- Seamlessly handle accounts with over 500 or more locations through improved scalability
Schedule a Demo
Work Orders that Work for Franchising
It’s now easier than ever to keep tabs on maintenance performance across all your locations. Operations and Maintenance teams alike will enjoy using these new Work Order features:
- Easily create Work Orders for Operations
- Resolve Work Orders before they are even submitted via automatic suggestions
- Measure and improve maintenance through the new ‘Insight Snapshot’ and data visualizations
- Easily notify Vendors and/or Manufacturers of specific issues Consistent tracking of age and average resolution times of Work Orders
- Track multiple assets on a single Work Order
Asset Management for Multi-Unit Operations
Multi-unit operations, especially those within the gym and fitness space, have a unique challenge of managing tens of thousands of assets across dozens of locations. Luckily, Woven was built for this exact purpose. Here are some of the new improvements:
- Search, filter and sort over 50,000 assets within seconds
- Improved visibility into which assets are inactive or “down” and for how long Input metered usage in bulk using the asset room numbers
- New ‘Insight Snapshot’ to quickly monitor the overall health of all assets
And So Much More…
This release included more than 50 enhancements and usability improvements based on feedback from our customers. We cannot say “Thank You” enough! Here are a few notable items not mentioned above:
- Set Preventative Maintenance Schedules by month
- New reporting options to track warranty work and vendor expenses
- Improved sort and search of Team Members
- Improved page load times across the platform
- Submit time-off requests for future years