Customer Success Manager
Seeking a Walking Knowledge Base who LOVES to Help Others Succeed
Do you thrive on helping your team and others succeed? Get a small high from a mix of chaos, deadlines, and getting it all finished with your unique level of perfectionism? Find yourself judging others in your head because of your subject matter expertise? Is your commitment to delivering excellence so strong that you have an aversion to delegating? If you are nodding your head up and down, then stop what you are doing and apply for this role!
Woven is actively seeking a Customer Success Manager who wakes up each day on a mission to help their coworkers and customers succeed. We need someone who considers themselves a perfectionist within their area of expertise yet thrives with a variety of job responsibilities that border on chaos. We believe great companies are built by talented people working together to achieve a common goal. Our team members have the support and challenges to grow in all aspects of their career. If you are someone who prefers to work with deeply passionate A-players and excels in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where accurate results matter – this may just be the career of your dreams.
Responsibilities And Role Overview
- Guide customers to success through amazing training and support
- Respond to customer questions, issues, and needs as if your grandmother was asking
- Create clear Help Articles and Videos to drive customer success and adoption
- Seek out at-risk customers and educate them on how to get out of their own way
- Advocate for your customers inside Woven
- Regularly acquire product knowledge and become the go-to resource
- Full-time, salaried with group medical, paid vacation and 401k
- Located in Broad Ripple, a cool little neighborhood in Indy, but open to remote work
- Experience as a CSM not required if you are willing to learn and open to coaching
- Experience in a retail or service business as a manager is a huge plus