Customer Success Specialist
Seeking an Excel Guru who strives to be perfect during completion of various complex data entry tasks.
Do you get energized by the feeling of a job thoroughly well done? Get a small high from a mix of chaos, deadlines and getting it all finished with your unique level of attention to detail? Feel like you could teach a master class about Excel? If you are nodding your head up and down, then stop what you are doing and apply for this role!
If you are someone who prefers to work with deeply passionate A-players and excels in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where accurate results matter – this may just be the career of your dreams.
Woven is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Woven makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Compensation: Full-time, salaried with group medical, paid vacation, and 401k
Responsibilities And Role Overview
- Complete time sensitive data entry tasks with a high level of attention to detail and precision.
- Track expansions / contractions submitted to Support, speak with clients, coordinate, and own billing updates.
- Own Accounts Receivable process management and related customer follow ups.
- Coordinate with 3rd party companies to setup data transfers, enable configurations, complete testing, and provide data integrity analysis.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with top notch level of service and time management skills.
- Regularly acquire product knowledge and adapt to ever changing customer / team needs.
- Assist and communicate with the implementation team on various tasks related to onboarding new accounts.
- Located in Broad Ripple, a cool little neighborhood in Indy, but open to remote work
- Experience in Customer Success is not required if you are willing to learn and open to coaching.
- Adept in Excel (data analysis, pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc) and other Microsoft Suite products.
- Experience with HubSpot and Stripe is a plus but not required.