Full Stack .Net Developer
Seeking a Team-Oriented Developer that Loves Variety and Challenge
Do you thrive on helping your team and others succeed? Get a small high from finding a simple solution to an issue and getting it all finished with your unique level of perfectionism? Find yourself wanting to be part of a team that values continuous learning, mentoring, and growth? Do you scratch your head when developers over-engineer solutions to simple problems – then brag about the complexity without awareness? If you are nodding your head up and down, then stop what you are doing and apply for this role!
Woven is actively seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer who wakes up each day on a mission to help their team succeed and solve problems. We need someone who considers themselves an expert within their area of expertise yet thrives with a variety of responsibilities from the database to the user interface. Woven is a fast-growing SaaS startup that believes in doing the tech startup thing a little differently. We bootstrapped to profitability with an exclusive focus on our product and adding value for our customers. Our product is robust with features that could be their own stand-alone products – providing an endless opportunity for a variety of work. We believe great companies are built by talented people working together to achieve a common goal. Our team members have the support and challenges to grow in all aspects of their career.
Responsibilities And Role Overview
- Full stack .NET development – SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, MVC5, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3
- Work and collaborate directly with the Product Manager and Lead Developer
- Listen to feedback, find, and implement solutions to bugs and recurring issues
- Seek simple solutions, focused on long-term maintainability, leaving ego at the door
- Openness to learning, mentorship, and continuous professional growth
- Full-time, salaried with group medical, paid vacation and 401k
- Located in Broad Ripple, a cool little neighborhood in Indy
- Experience, 3+ years, with the .NET Framework and C# is required
- Experience with Azure Native services is a plus, but not required