Seeking a team-oriented Developer that loves variety and challenge
Do you thrive on helping your team and others succeed? Get a small high from finding a simple solution to an issue and getting it all finished with your unique level of perfectionism? Find yourself wanting to be part of a team that values continuous learning, mentoring and growth? Do you scratch your head when developers over engineer solutions to simple problems – then brag about the complexity without awareness? If you are nodding your head up and down, then stop what you are doing and apply for this role!
Woven is actively seeking a Full Stack .NET Developer who wakes up each day on a mission to help their team succeed and solve problems. We need someone who considers themselves an expert within their area of expertise yet thrives with a variety of responsibilities from the database to the user interface.
Woven is a bootstrapped SaaS startup that believes in doing the tech startup thing a little differently. What we lack in flashy VC dollars we more than make up in substance and solid business fundamentals. Our product is over four years old and used by over a dozen different global brands, and we are coming off a breakout year in 2020 – despite all the craziness.
We believe great companies are built by talented people working together to achieve a common goal. Our team members have the support and challenges to grow in all aspects of their career.
If you are someone who prefers to work with deeply passionate A-players and excels in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company where quality results matter – this may just be the career of your dreams.
Responsibilities and Role Overview
- Full stack .NET development – SQL, EF, LINQ, WebAPI, MVC5, HTML5, jQuery, CSS3
- Work and collaborate directly with the Product Manager and Lead Developer
- Listen to feedback, find, and implement solutions to bugs and recurring issues
- Seek simple solutions, focused on long term maintainability, leaving ego at the door
- Openness to learning, mentorship and continuous professional growth
- Full-time, salaried with group medical, paid vacation and 401k
- Located in Broad Ripple, a cool little neighborhood in Indy
- Experience, 5+ years, with the .NET Framework and C# is required
- Experience with Azure Native services is a plus, but not required
Manage your franchise’s people, locations, and ops in one seamless platform.
Grow your franchise with Woven's operations management tools proven to help you scale with ease.